Using Afterpay as a payment option
Afterpay enables you to split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees are charged if you pay on time and it has zero impact on your credit. This allows you to take control of their financial futures, spend responsibly, and achieve financial freedom.
With Afterpay, you can:
- Pay over time: Your entire online order value is split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
- No interest, ever to you, as long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
- No credit impact. The Afterpay instant approval decision process has zero impact to your credit score.
So go on and choose Afterpay today
How to use Afterpay at checkout
Once you have decided to use Afterpay, select it at check out.
- You'll be redirected to a 3rd party website - Afterpay
- Create an account if you don't already have one or login if you have an Afterpay account.
- Once approved, which takes seconds, 25% of your order value is charged instantly
- We ship out your order to you IMMEDIATELY
- The 2nd, 3rd and 4th installments are charged at 2 weeks intervals each, making a total of 6 weeks
Unable to place an order with Afterpay? Read this
Transactions by Afterpay are approved based on many risk factors, some are:
- Insufficient balance in your card linked with Afterpay
- Incorrect card details entered in the Afterpay payment page.
If any of these factors are the case, kindly try ordering through Afterpay with a different card.
Tried that but still unable to place the order? Kindly reach out directly to Afterpay Customer Support directly at help.afterpay.com for further investigation and information as to why your payment was declined.